Hello, and welcome to SEAL— India’s premier management and leadership course that pushes you to develop your skills in a live working environment.
Now that you have taken a decision to join a corporate program, the next step is to follow a corporate code of conduct. This Code of Conduct reflects who we are and what’s important to us. It is essential because it ensures that we preserve the trust that you have placed in us.
Please read this document carefully. It is important that you understand the process of this code and commit yourself to abide by its terms.
- Make sure you carry your SEAL Admit Card to all sessions. The Admit Card makes sure people know you are a part of the SEAL team. It gives you a sense of belonging and is part of our work culture.
- When you are on our premises, you represent our brand. SEAL grads are always charming and disciplined. They are not rowdy and disorderly.
- When you work for a corporate you are expected to clock in your work hours. At SEAL, we expect you to sign the attendance sheet for each class.
- No one ever missed an appointment because they were early. Plenty have lost golden opportunities because they were late. Kindly reach 15 minutes prior to your session and be seated at the lounge.
- Phones must be on silent mode. No one likes a loudmouth!
- Writing enhances memory. Always carry a notebook and pen for every session.
- Ninety percent attendance is mandatory.
- If you are going to be late for a session or are unable to attend a session, you have to email us at email@example.com.
- Please note that an advance email doesn’t qualify you for a cover-up.
- We want to get you out into the world where you impress your bosses with the skills you learned at SEAL. You need to have your SEAL certificate in hand for that. Final exams are conducted on Saturdays between 12pm - 3pm. Exams cannot be postponed. You have one reattempt at the exam.
- SEAL exams have to be given within two weeks of your course completion.
- SEAL certificates are issued only to those students who graduate SEAL with an aggregate of over 60%, and who complete their live projects.
- You cannot impersonate an officer at SEAL.
- If you have a doubt or a query, just ask us. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our helpline number (+91 63627 89624) is available from 11am-5pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Information regarding sessions, career guidance sessions, exams, electives, and the Google Certification course will be sent via email@example.com. We request you to keep yourself updated and register your email with us.
- The SEAL program is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You cannot post about the company on social media without permission from the company authorities.
- The pot of gold at the end of SEAL is the corporate internship. Make sure you ace your assignments to land an amazing opportunity!
- Make sure you are aware about the job profile, location of work, timings, and stipend that a company pays before you decide to submit your CV for the interview.
- You will confirm in writing that you have understood all the terms and conditions regarding the internship/placement opportunity before appearing for the interview.
- Once the interview date has been fixed, you have to make sure you are in time for the interview. Failure to appear for a scheduled interview will result in a penalty of Rs. 10,000/-
- Bad behavior during an interview (leaving the interview midway, insulting the company or the interviewer etc.) will result in a penalty of Rs. 10,000/-
- If you are selected for an internship/placement, you have to join the company. If you don’t do so, SEAL reserves the right to not offer you any more opportunities.
- If you accept the internship/placement, and do not join the organization after confirming, you will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 20,000/- and SEAL reserves the right to not offer you any more opportunities.
- Certain internships are not guaranteed in your city.
- Formals have to be worn for the interview.
- Only closed shoes allowed for interviews and during your internship/placement.
- No wearing bright jewelry/makeup during your interviews and internships/placements.
- No wearing revealing clothes during your interviews and internships/placements.
- Please make sure you are clean shaven with a business professional haircut.
- Carry the documents specified by the company's HR department.
- Report for the interview 30mins before the schedule.
- Go through the company's profile and the job profile before the interview.
Thank you for your continued efforts in building an ethical work environment.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the contents of "Code of Conduct" and agree to abide by it under all circumstances.